Thursday 6 February 2014

Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts (Feb. 6)

This meme is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. Please head on to their blog for more information, and to link up your post! :)

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.


  • I have an early flight to the doctor today! It's almost 2am and my medications are keeping me awake. HELP!  I'm really hoping this ordeal would end soon, because I can't take all the pain it's putting my family and I already. It's expensive, and the medicines have terrible side effects I don't really like dealing with.
  • I've been getting dreams of having a lobotomy done to me so many times now. I'm not one to read into dreams with meanings but having to wake up internally screaming is scary as hell. My curiosity took the best of me though, and here's what one website says about my creepy dream. 
To see or dream that you have a lobotomy indicates that you are either trying to get to your subconscious and access its insights or you are trying to suppress it and erase it from your consciousness. Alternatively, the dream means that you are under tremendous mental stress.
  • I wrote a little poem expressing these "mental stresses" and I feel like that alleviated it a bit. Tonight's the first night that I haven't dreamed of getting drilled in the brain. I also shared it to my boyfriend, who's very kind and supportive throughout my whole ordeal. Distance suck but it'd be much sweeter in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment